In my opinion Lady Gaga was smart about this and this show she really does care. this is a funny way too show it but who else would dress up like a condom and parade around in it? she was showing what she belived in and in obviously made a statement. Lady gaga also said "I wanted to have a rebirth, and I think the universe needs to have a rebirth," Gaga said. "I think we all need to be inside a vessel for three whole days, thinking about how we can love ourselves more, protect ourselves more, live life with more passion and look not outwards for validation but inwards." she was in her Grammys egg for three days. now what this show society what a pop star would think. now i think this will not make a diffference! its a good try but people now a days are jsut too busy to sit in a egg for however many days.
lady gaga is trying to change the world. but the real questions are; can we change? if so how and how many of us will? more imporantly what will happen if this "change" does not help or make a difference? so what do you guys think?
I still think that Lady Gaga is brilliant. She's been accused of copying Madonna but this is all her. It makes and obvious statement that needs to be made in today's world. There are too many people that get pregnant in their teen years or get STD's. There is a freaking show (16 & Pregnant). So, I'm proud of her for speaking up about this.
ReplyDeletei think that she did prove the piont but i dont think it will change anything though
ReplyDeleteChange doesnt happen easily but it can happen but not very fast like we'd want it to. Oh and I loved the condom outfit lol
ReplyDeletehow much crack did its mom snort wile it was in her tummy wow what a man ho
ReplyDeleteShe only dresses like this to get attention. i think shes a freak
ReplyDeleteI think she is just doing this type of thing so we will talk about her and so she sells more singles.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jillian that she is brilliant b/c it is working.
I Think that was a smart idea on her part. If you think about it, people get alot of inifluence from celebrities and by promoting condoms maybe people will take action and USE them! It's def an imporatnt thing so kuddos to her for bein a role modle.
ReplyDelete