Ke$ha is a crazy chick!!! she gave this girl a tatto of god knows what. this girl was a big fan of Ke$ha's. this girl is never going to forget that day!
she did it with a needle and ink!! crazy chick! Ke$ha has some crazy fans who knows what they willl do next
what do u guys think
Wow, I can't believe the fan let her scar her in such a way. I think it's the fan who is the crazy one.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletescar is a harsh way of decribing it she inked her and is is the fans falt she let her
ReplyDeletehaha thats stupid
ReplyDeleteAwesome i would cut the skin off under that tattoo and sell it on ebay
ReplyDeletethats how ghetto tatoos are done i kno a few ppl that have done that
ReplyDeleteHow reasourceful... I bet that fan is gonna be hardly walking or walking hardly for a while.
ReplyDeleteThat girl is gonna die of aids or something lol
ReplyDelete