If you watched the superbowl this sunday then you saw Christina Aguilera mess up while singing in front of millions!! Some people think she is a dicrase, others think she is just nerovs. I personal think we should give her a break. She was singing infront of billions of people not to metion people that saw it on T.V. Just put yourself in her shoe's. If you were singing in front of millions of people wouldn't you be nervos? And if you dont think you would be a little nervos?
Christina Aguilera sais "I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through." she could be in loss of fans for a long time. I mean really who would want a role model who forgets the words to the national anthem? Christina has sang in front of alot of people before what made this one so different? So many question but when will we know the answers!
Christina has a lot to make up to her fans to show she cares about her music and country. If she has dedicated fans than she will alright. In time people will forget that she ever did this. Before we know it there will be another mess up with someone famous! Only time can tell when Christina will be forgotten!! What do you guys think about this?
i could understand messing up the anthem if your someone that is nervous and not good at singing. but if your a famous person who sings alot in front of alot people all the time, what is the problem. i think she messed up on purpose to gain atension or shes a terrorist.
ReplyDeleteHAAH!!! yeah i think she is a terrorist!!!! hahaha that was awesome!
ReplyDeletenobody cares , people mess up....not the end of the world.
ReplyDeleteSHUT UP SLUT!!! YOUR JUST HAVE YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH CUZ I TALKED BAD ABOUT LITTLE WEZZY!! SO SHUT UP!
ReplyDeleteTaylor-Please refraign from calling others mean names. I know you are pals but still.
ReplyDeleteAbout Christina...You are right, people will forget about her as soon as someone else messes up.
You know I think she just made an honest mistake and Dion Sanders went on record to agree with me and Vasha...so you know it's "all good" in the long run :)
yes true...it was a stressfull situation at the time for her...but hey she should be USED to singing in front of millions at this point in her career shouldn't she? That's our nations song and it's an honor to be able to sing it, I just think she should have been a little more perpared...but I do think people ARE being WAY to hard on her about it:/ nice jelly bean background btw:)
ReplyDeleteI really think that it doesnt matter. ITs over and done with
ReplyDeletelol she is crazzzzzy
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahahahaha i know she made herself look like a dip sh!t
ReplyDelete