Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of 'Jersey Shore,' dropped by 'Live With Regis and Kelly' and announced she's finally found the man she was looking for. she says she is dating him now asn there a thing.
i think this wont last. if you think about it she is never with a guy for a long time. she does one night stands and then she is sone. noe i couild be wrong but in my opion she wont last long. now she may have grown up and relized she is getting older and she is alone. she has not said.
one more thing is how does she know that he i datting her for her fame. this guy would be very popular and be married to someone rich. but if she thinks he wont than her fault. now this is not the topic that i would pick but it was the only thing i could find so what do u guys think about it.?
I thought it was a good point to make "what if he's just dating her for her money?" Could be very very true. And I agree that it won't last. The people from the Jersey Shore don't seem like the kinda people to have long relationships. Except Jwoww.
ReplyDeletehaha read my blog! I wrote about the snook as well hehe. yep nicole truely IS a player, i agree she probly won't be with him for that long...BUT regardless, I love snookie!
ReplyDeleteTaylor-Snooki is not dating Regis. I think Regis' wife may have a problem with that :)
ReplyDeleteShe was making a joke. The article refered to the last guys she "hooked up" with, not Regis.
I think they would make an interesting couple though :) If Regis was single, that is.
well I dont really watch Jersey Shore so I dont know what shes like but with celebrities, it never lasts long and people always use eachother for fame but mostly its for the money. People are shallow, thats just how we are and that really needs to change. Our celebs dont always help
ReplyDeleteJersey shore is the most anoyying show ive ever seen even more anoyying than wow wow wubsee and dora the explora but snookie is the one that makes it thtat so if she left i could acctulaly bare to watch an episode lol
ReplyDeleteeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww a miget loving a big person gross
ReplyDelete